Instruction Manual and Warranty Info
Welcome to the Cromwell Family. We take great pride in our product and wish you many years of "EFFORTLESS" styling. Visit us anytime via our social media or website:
We take pride in our quality from start to finish. All Cromwell watches are made with top of the line marine grade stainless steel (316L). Our watches won't corrode or fade. We use a Quartz Miyota Movement throughout our entire line. All of our watch bands are made from genuine leather to give you that better than comfortable feel and quality classy look.
requiring no physical or mental exertion.
We set out to design an entire line that was "effortless" and as versatile as possible. All of our Men’s and Women's watches that come with a leather band can easily swap watch bands via our "quick swap tab" which are integrated into every leather band. With a flick of your finger you can easily release and re-engage a different color and or style band to fit your mood or outfit. As long as the mm (millimeter) width of the watch band matches you are free to change to your heart's desire.
How To Adjust Your Watch
- Pull the crown out until you hear and feel a soft click.
- Turn the crown knob to set the desired time.
- Push the crown knob in and you're set!
Analog with Date Function:
- Pull the crown out until you hear and feel the first soft click.
- Turn the crown knob counter clockwise to adjust the date.
- Pull the crown out one more click to adjust the time.
- Push the crown knob all the way in and you're set!
Analog with Date and Timer Function:
- Crown Knob.
- Set date Position.
- Set Time Position.
- Start and Stop Timer Button.
- Reset Timer to Zero Button.
- 30 Minute Timer Dial.
- 24 Hour Hand.
- 60 Second Timer Dial.
- Date Indicator Window.
Disposal of Electrical and electronic Equipment
Packaging and electrical goods should be recycled appropriately, and not treated as household waste. Please dispose of this equipment at your applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical & electronic equipment waste. By ensuring the correct disposal of this product, you will help prevent potentially hazardous to the environment and to human health, which could otherwise be caused by unsuitable waste handling of this product. The recycling of materials will help conserve natural resources. Please do not therefore dispose of your old electrical and electronic equipment with your household waste. For more detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service.
For service information:
Please contact the retailer you purchased the watch from regarding repairs and warranty information. You can also always contact Cromwell Watch directly by going to our website: CromwellWatch.com or by emailing: info@CromwellWatch.com. It is our goal to ensure you are always happy with your Cromwell Watch and we strive to make your interactions as "EFFORTLESS" as possible. Thank you again for your purchase and welcome to the family!
PLEASE KEEP WATCH BANDS, SPRINGBARS AND ANY OTHER SMALL ITEMS AWAY FROM CHILDREN. THEY ARE A CHOCKING HAZARD!
All Cromwell Watches are stamped on the back case to indicate their level of water resistance. All Cromwell Watches are made from Marine Grade Steel so they will not rust or corrode and are water resistant to a certain degree.
Water resistant stamp 3ATM means: The watch is designed to withstand mild splashes and outside moister elements. You should not complete submerge the watch in water for any amount of time, this includes showering etc. It is recommended you take your water off if you know water will be likely to contact the watch. Any water penetration is not covered by the warranty unless there is a manufacturing defect.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Under this limited warranty your watch's parts and workmanship are guaranteed for life to the original purchaser only. Warranty is not transferable. If you become aware of a defect in parts or workmanship, Cromwell Watch Company will, at its sole discretion, provide for repair or a replacement of you watch in accordance with the terms herein. If you watch's model or any part original to your watch's model is not availed, a substitute of equal value may be provided for purposes of repair or replacement.
- To obtain repair or a replacement of your watch under this warranty please contact an authorized Cromwell Watch retailer or service provider, who will provide additional instructions. If the watch was purchased at the Cromwell Watch online store or if you wish to obtain contact information for an authorized retailer or service provider please contact us through our website, www.CromwellWatch.com.
- Your watch came with a warranty card at the time of purchased. To obtain repair or a replacement under this warranty you must ensure the retailer or online store where the watch was purchased has indicated the location and date of purchase on the warranty card. You must also include a copy of the card you mailed in with your watch when you mail or present your watch for repair or replacement.
- If you mail your watch in for repair or replacement you must ensure it is package carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Do not include any special watchbands or any other items of personal value in the shipment because we cannot guarantee its return.
- Although you will not be charged for the repair or replacement under this warranty, you may be required to cover the costs of packaging and mailing your watch to an authorized retailer or service provider as well as the costs of the return shipping and handling. If it is determined that the warranty is void or does not apply you may be charged for part or all of any repair or replacement. If the battery in your watch is depleted at the time of repair or replacement you may be charged for a replacement battery.
- This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Batteries or crystals.
- Damage of any kind if there is evidence that the damage was caused by an accident, improper use or mishandling of any part of the watch or any accessories, handling that is inconsistent with the instructions or guidelines included with your watch, lack of care or improper maintenance, tampering, abuse, wear and tear or an factor other than a defect in the watch's parts or workmanship.
- Water penetration, except in watches marked as water resistant. A pressure test will be done to ensue the watch was not taken lower than its rated depth.
- Damage resulting from repair, service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Cromwell Watch retailer or service provider is not covered under this warranty and shall void the warranty. The warranty shall become void if the serial number engraved on the watch is missing or has been erased, altered, falsified, replaced, defaced or made illegible.
- All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness are limited to 24 moths (2 years) from the date of purchase. Some state do not allow limitation on how long an implied warrant lasts so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states limit the length of an implied warranty so the implied warranties that apply to your watch may last less than 24 months (2 years). *
- This limited warrant is in lieu of any other express warranties obligations or liabilities.
- Cromwell Watch is not liable for incidental, consequential, or special damages. Some state do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.*
- This warranty gives you specific legal right and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.*